Project Support Worker – Communities for Children
An exciting opportunity to be part of Communities for Children, a partnership of local services who work together to support children and their families.
This federally funded initiative seeks to reach vulnerable families and build capacity and resilience within families and communities. AV is the Facilitating Partner, working in partnership with four Community Partners (CPs) to deliver placed based projects delivering services to families with children aged 5 and under, as well as building the capacity of the early years, community services and health sectors to improve service delivery to families residing in Bendigo.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Working with the Project Manager through change management processes.
- Collection and input of demographic and outcome data into the Commonwealth Data Exchange (DEX).
- Deliver training, provide ongoing support, and write manuals.
- Hold regular reviews ensuring the project is completed on schedule, within budget, and has demonstrated success in meeting outcome goals.
- Various adhoc projects that support growth, deliver better outcomes and improve service delivery.
- A really varied role that will have you wearing many different hats!